The greatest experience, the one which shakes a soul with hopes and fears, the results of which are never ending, and incidentally, the one which pays the biggest dividends, is to be found in the adoption of children.--Anonymous

Monday, December 24, 2012

December 2012

Wow.  This might be my last post of 2012 (unless I am motivated to post some pictures from Christmas).  It was a great year and not because anything special happened, but because I have great family and friends who are healthy and make me happy.  I have amazing comfort knowing that God sent his son, Jesus, for me and that my sins are forgiven and one day I am going to a better place.  I don't have any plans or New Year's resoluations, but that is ok.  I trust in God's plan for my life.

No comments:

Benjamin's Birthday and Sesame Place

Celebrating Benjamin's Gotcha Day

Photos during the holidays

Benjamin

Benjamin
I am ready to be a big brother.

Listen to Life


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones